It has come to our attention that even some who believe in the For My People Ministry support one or more false beliefs. Several of those ideas are included as follows. We pray that they will be convicted of the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.
- Denying that the Holy Spirit is one of the three Members of the Deity.
- The use of numbers and calculations to determine events, such as saying that probation will or will not close within a certain time frame, or applying time prophecies that ended in 1844 to the present.
- Saying that God’s people now need to abandon their jobs, homes, and move away from the cities, or that they must purchase land, build, and plant in preparation for end times that are already here. (God showed Ernie years ago that it is very important to get out of debt. Whether you now live in the country or city, it is important to watch for signs being fulfilled and listen carefully to God’s leading. The soon-coming Sunday law will be the special sign.)
- The idea that the Seventh-day Adventist organization is not in a Laodicean state and will go through to become God’s pure church at the end.
- Teaching that God will not destroy the wicked. Many now entertain the idea that because God is love, it is against His character to destroy. But the Bible, Spirit of Prophecy, and Ernie’s dreams all clearly reveal that God is also a God of justice. Those who refuse His gift of salvation and continue to transgress His law and rebel against Him will have to face what the Bible describes as His strange work and His strange act in destroying the wicked in the judgment after the 1,000 years.
In the meantime, the most important and urgent of our needs is to prepare our hearts to meet Jesus. Probation is closing for Seventh-day Adventists. Are you getting ready? Or are you busy reading man-made charts and consulting other human beings instead of following the words that the living God has already been pleased to give?